Sunday, January 1, 2012

I'M GETTING A NEW PUPPY!!!

Sooo I might not have been the best blogger these past couple months, but I'M BACK... and I will have a new puppy to raise in 2 weeks! Long story short, this past year was rather hectic with school, sports, and my other animal/vet volunteer activities. I was hoping to get a new pup right after Don left but things were just too busy. Luckily, thanks to puppysitting, I wasn't always puppy-less :) As the title of the post might suggest, I am so excited to be raising a puppy again :) I can't imagine a better way to kickoff 2012!

More details are on the way! Plus some good news about Don, pics of the puppies I've been sitting, and.. best of all.. my puppy assignment! (maybe a name game/ contest too)

Stay tuned!


2 comments:

  1. That's so great! I can't wait to see who you get! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!!! I'm looking forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete

Katrina and I love to hear from our readers!